· The championships will be played in centrally located venues for that division and section. Limiting travel on average to a maximum of 2 hours.
· The structure of the divisions will be changing; Premiership (10 teams), Division 1 North and South (8 teams each), Division 2 onwards, Central, North, South East and South West (8 teams each where possible, divisions smaller than 5 teams will be played as home and away).
· Central venues will be based around 8 court halls but in more rural or convenient areas this may be split to two 4 court halls to further reduce travel.
· All divisions will be played on the same dates. Matches will be played over three weekends during the season. The Premiership will remain in its existing format of 2 matches Saturday and 1 Sunday, Division 1 onwards will be played over two Saturdays with the final weekend played over Saturday and Sunday.
· All matches will be played best of 11 rubbers (3 MS, 2 WS, 2 MD, 2WD and 2XD)
Please Click link below to view latest regulations for the upcoming season
Click the images below to view next seasons proposed sections and venues